Friday, July 11, 2008

What am I doing?

Well, I have fallen to the constant pressure for me to start blogging. I will be talking to someone and they will say, "You need to blog about that topic", or I would share a Vision Onward (http://www.visiononward.org/) story and they would say I need to be sharing those or writing them down.

My blog address fits with where we are trying to go as a family in regards to what most of Amercia views as important. I have gone through some serious changes in my life over the last year and half and over time I hope to share those with you and share random thoughts, ideas and questions. As I'm typing this, I'm looking over at my wife and said, "I really hate blogging so this will be interesting for me." I'm the type of person that would rather just talk than to sit down and type. Anyways I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Marci said...

I am glad you are blogging honey! It will be good to get all of your thoughts and feelings down in an organized fashion. I love the way you think!

Courtney said...

welcome aboard! :)